Monday, December 8, 2008

northwest so far...

i have enjoyed northwest so far. i dont have very many complaints. i like the small town, and the friendliness of everyone. there are plenty of girls (got me in trouble). the classes are perfect size for me. i have enjoyed it so far, i would like to get a house or apartment though. the dorms arent bad and everyone should try it but i would like a bigger place. i dont like being crowded and forced to keep all my stuff in such a small area. all of my professors have been nice and seem to care about my grades. they are very helpful. although my grades have been bad this semester i think its just because of the new environment. everything that people told me was true. it is a good experience to live in the dorms. it is a small town where the whole town supports the school. it is a party town. WHEN we win semi finals we do tear the goal posts down and carry them through tthe town. so everything i heard about this school did come true. i really didnt think i was going to get used to living in the dorms, especially when my roomate is... well so different than me. but i got used to everything and i like it thats all that matters.

No comments: