Monday, December 8, 2008

the best time of your life is...

everyone wonders when the best time of their life is. i believe the best time of your life is the time your in now. this means that have fun where your at dont wish time away, dont wish to be old, or married cause it will be here soon enough. i do find myself wishing for the future but in the back of my head i always remember that it will be here soon enough. i loved my young years because they were worry free, i love my college years cause they are just plain fun, and ill love my older years cause there will be no rules and i can start a family. so i can see benifits about everytime in my life, so im just gonna live it day by day and never wish for anything different. im gonna be happy where i am. im just gonna enjoy my life because ive seen some people with some pretty bad lives and mine is amazing compared to theirs. i have a good family, im going to school , i dont have a drug addiction, and i have a good girlfriend, so i think of myself as extremely lucky. so every day i just have to remember how bad other people have it and how good i truly have it.

No comments: