Tuesday, December 9, 2008

math final tomorrow

so my algebra final is tomorow. algebra is by far my worst subject. i have to get a 30% on the test to pass the class. and it sounds dumb but i might not even do that good. but im gonna try my best and hope for the best. i think the test is going to go over basic stuff but i cant even do that. i hate math so much. this will be my last math class ever. that is if i pass it. surely i can get a 30% but who knows with me. maybe ill get lucky. i really hope i pass cause i dont want to go throught the class again. i really dont think i could do it again. i hate all types of math. so im really hoping that this is the last math class ill ever take. i think it is but you can never be sure. i also hate biology. its going to be close if i passed that one too. im just praying that i pass everything. my parents are gonna be dissappointed enough that im getting D's. well ill hope for the best and try to stay focused. so this is the last blog and im done !! thank the lord.

No comments: