Monday, December 8, 2008

getting short on topics

well im getting really short on things to write about. so christmas is coming up and i dont know what to get my girlfriend. she has told me earings but i like to surprise not get something she told me to get. so im not sure what to get her maybe ill just convince her im not getting her earings so then its a surprise when i do. i thought about a camera, or a gym membership, but i want something she is going to remember me by not just use and not think of me. one of her ex's got her a calculator one year, i thought it was dumb. sure the thing cost like a hundred bucks but she never thinks of him for giving her that. like if it was a necklace she would wear it to remember the guy, but an everyday object just seems boring to me. sure when we are old an everyday object may be nice but right now i want her to get sweet things and remember these times. your only a kid once have fun while your there. i want our young years to be memorable. i want us to be able to remember the good times and have things to remember it by.

No comments: