Monday, December 8, 2008

getting ready to take a biology final

i am taking a biology final in 40 minutes. i have studied a bit and i hope i do good. im really nervous. i have to pass the final in order to pass the class. so im hoping for the best. i know right when i get in there i will be shaky and nervous but oh well. im so bad at tests, i always have been. well im going to take the test ill come back and finish writing this.
im back, i think i did pretty good. like i said, i did get shaky and nervous. im still shaking, i guess just cause i know if i fail ill never hear the end of it from my parents. they definetly arent gonna be happy with a D either. i really hope i do better next semester. my parents are gonna be really disappointed in this semesters greades, but hopefully ill make them happy next semester. i hate it when my parents blame my grades on having a girlfriend, i wouldnt be doing anything different if i didnt have one. if anything she helps my grades cause she keeps me focused on what needs to be done. and i hate it when they think i party too much, i dont party barely any at all. ive probably only partied 5 times all semester, most people do it every weekend. oh well life goes on and ill just do my best. one final down three to go. my second to hardest one is over so that is a relief.

No comments: